This is what I want to feel like!!!

This is what I want to feel like!!!
How I feel when I'm over her knee!!!

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

We shall see................

I told my wife that I would like to experience a small punishment spanking. It was recommended by my "Aunt" that she give me two minutes of non-stop spanking. We have not done it yet. I found out that my Ipad has a timer..........I set it for two minutes because I was curious. Holy shit! Two minutes seems like a loooooong, unbearable time!!! Time seemed to tick by so slowly when I imagine what I will be going though when I set it for real.

I will let you know my feelings after it happens.............if I can still sit.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck. Be careful what you wish/ask for. Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be longer than two minutes, my wife gave me a choice a few years back, I did not want the first choice, so over her lap I went. She wasted little time in warming my bottom, but once she bared it, I was brought to tears quickly. So true today, and she admits she finds pleasure and satisfication and I'm a better person for it.

    ReplyDelete