This is what I want to feel like!!!

This is what I want to feel like!!!
How I feel when I'm over her knee!!!

Sunday, January 19, 2014

My wife has been being fairly consistent...........

She has been spanking me almost every other day. She misses sometimes, but she makes up for it. We are going to take it to the next level as I have given her my consent to give me full on, thirty second, punishment spankings when I commit small infractions. That way we can at least get started down the road to a true punishment spanking.
I will let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

  1. Be careful what you wish for! I understand, though, because I asked my wife for the same thing. She learned how, to the point that I am never aroused when she tells me to pull down my pants and underwear. I know that before she is done I will be black and blue. To us, in our relationship the punishment does not start until I am crying freely. It continues then until it matches the seriousness of the offense. I never feel closer to her than when we are hugging after the spanking

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife comes from a 'spanking family' and in time introduced me, to the cane and spanking with her hairbrush! I was reluctant but she insited and gave me a taste of both and now it has bcome regular feature of our lives and I have learnt to enjoy the sessions over her knes or bending down for a caning! My Mum in law thinks it is the best thing for me and has assisted in some canings , on my bare bottom!

    ReplyDelete