This is what I want to feel like!!!

This is what I want to feel like!!!
How I feel when I'm over her knee!!!

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Yay me...................maybe

My wife has been giving me maintenance spanking every other day for awhile....now she informs me that she is going to take all of the control. No more topping from the bottom for me. No more telling her how I like to be, or want to be spanked. I asked her if she thought she would be okay with having all of the control....she said she was okay with it if I trusted her. I told her that I trust her completely! There has been no one in my life that I have ever trusted more.
We keep evolving, and growing. I love it!!! Just goes to show that dreams do come true.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for you!
    I was (still am) a collared slave to my Mistress. Then we got married. And HER idea was to by my wife first, and my Mistress, second.
    And at times, I would tell her, "I would really like you to..."
    By way of my blogging, she figured out that what I want is a Strict Wife, one who does not give me any control or options.
    Since then, I've received spankings twice a day.... home from work in the morning, and again when I get up in the evening before work.
    ...well, not every day, sometimes life or appointments get in the way.
    But, it's always ...no fuss, no discussion. She tells me to "get naked" or something like that, and she decides what she's going to use, how she wants me positioned, and how long it's going to last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long time, no post. How is it going? I love reading your blog. It lets me live my fantasy vicariously through you, so I'm eager for an update. :)

    ReplyDelete