This is what I want to feel like!!!

This is what I want to feel like!!!
How I feel when I'm over her knee!!!

Monday, May 13, 2013

The gratitude I feel.............

My gratitude to my wife for making my every dream, fantasy, and desire, come true is beyond words!!! All of my life I went around thinking, fantasizing, and craving, a relationship like the one I now have. I have the relationship of my dreams with the most beautiful woman in the universe!!!!!!!! I spent my life looking at the odds of ever finding a woman who would give me the discipline that I need.....I knew the odds were stacked against me. Lets face the facts: for every thousand guys who seek a spanking relationship there is one woman. Maybe! I think that I have joined every spanking group on the Internet, and when I browsed through the members I found it was 98% guys looking for the same thing. Finally, at age 45, I found her:My Goddess, My best friend, My wife!!!
We started this journey as me being her Dom. I am still her Dom to the world, but she is my disciplinary wife at home. I now get two, or three, maintenance spankings a week. I have so far avoided the punishment spankings that I crave, but fear with all of my heart, by being on my best behavior. The true punishment spanking is a real dichotomy for me...............on one hand I desire, and crave, the release................on the other hand it scares the shit out of me!!! I'm reading a book now, which I will soon give to my wife, where the author says "Maintenance spankings should be quite severe until the wife gets 100% experienced at severe corporal punishment." I don't know if I want my wife to read that or not. I mean what would I do if she started to really lay it on to learn her skills as a disciplinarian? This is a real dilemma.

4 comments:

  1. I say,"Enjoy what you have!" LOL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you even don't need to walk around the corner to find what you are looking for:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good points...do not worry where you are going, get lost in the spankings you get now and let it take it's course....enjoy it all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you! Still looking for my spanker!

    ReplyDelete