This is what I want to feel like!!!

This is what I want to feel like!!!
How I feel when I'm over her knee!!!

Sunday, March 31, 2013

It changes again.............


Yesterday my wife/little girl/ Mommy (we are switches) told me, as she spanked me over her knee, that she was going to assume the dominant role in our relationship for awhile. She said that she was going to give me two maintenance spankings a week and a punishment spanking when I'd earned it. She read me a list of rules, and chores, as she spanked me..............she told me the consequences of these things not being followed.
I have always desired, craved, and daydreamed about being a well disciplined little boy/husband......and now it looks like I am on my way. I am hoping she will stick to what she says, but we have had some false starts before. I think that she is really ready this time, though. She has a lady (my step Mommy), who we met on Fetlife, to mentor her through her learning process. I could not be happier!!! I will probably be making more frequent post on my blog since it seems I will have a lot more to talk about in the ass blistering department.......lol.
When I first started down this road I was pretty sure that it would be a heartbreaking journey. I knew the chances of meeting a woman who spanks were almost nil; I knew that the odds were way out of my favor. I have been a member of every spanking site I ever found on the net, joined every spanking group I could find,   read every story, post, or letter, that had/has anything to do with spanking............but, I had very little hope of finding what I read about.......what I thought about.......what I craved!!! Then I met my wife, who is by the way the most beautiful woman on the face of the planet, and everything changed. I was 100% the Dom at the beginning of our relationship, but over time, the power has shifted. Will it stay shifted? I don't know.........one day at a time we will find out.
     Thank you for sharing my journey with me.

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you lots of luck in getting what you want/need!After years of playful spanking,my Wife has agreed to spank me for real.She is really starting to get into it. Looking forward to reading about your adventures.
    Mike

    ReplyDelete