This is what I want to feel like!!!

This is what I want to feel like!!!
How I feel when I'm over her knee!!!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

The spanking happened...........

Well, I got my spanking at about 11 last night.......it was a real blistering, with lots of rubbing, and multiple instruments. She could not get me to tears, but it was a good blistering nontheless. I will try to upload it onto spankingtube. I was disappointed that I did not get to tears, but from what I've read, there are not a lot of men who can actually obtain tears........I must be one of them. I still have not posted the video; I will let you know when I do. The funny thing is that the picture I posted does not show the damage to my bottom the way the video does. All I know is that here it is, two days later, and my bottom is still swollen. I did find that there were times, during the spanking, where I could remove myself from the pain for a few seconds............I could sort of block it out.

5 comments:

  1. I don't want to pre-judge because I RESPECT the disciplinarian, but, perhaps, she didn't get "into your mind" enough through the act of scolding in order to get you to tears.

    Perhaps, you are just too cold-hearted or have an iron-butt?? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife doesn't believe that the spanking has started until there are tears flowing. When she uses the paddle at bedtime,i always go to bed with a blistered bottom and tear stained cheeks.
    Maid jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with an above poster that it could be possible that you just were not in the right head space. I know I too have similar fantasies as a female and I havent had tears present during a spanking yet. However my husband and I are still working the kinks out he has become better at not only spanking but expressing himself verbally. Of course you may also just have an extremely high pain threshold. I hope the second spanking fares you better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wife and i work together and of course live together--People always comment that we get along so great at work and at home--Which is true--except they do not know that every once in a while--when i have been under tension and have been very hard to deal with and frankly rude and unkind (for which I always am very sorry) I get my bare ass paddled When I do cry its better as i relieve the tension and the frustration as well as the guilt for my behavior all that being true---a bare assed paddling hurts alot! But i sure have it coming when i need it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it when my wifes friends spank my bare ass while she watches

    ReplyDelete